frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Collage Number Five

Here is collage number 5. I'm not real fond of this one. And the scan is problematic. The crease in the book is coming out blurry. I can't be bothered to scan again. You get the idea, right?

Derrick from Scotland is following the collages and has decided to make some of his own, even though he doesn't normally do this kind of thing. I'm looking forward to seeing his. I think it's irresistible for some people. I remember when I was doing the collage class for the ARC, some of the helpers made their own collages. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris,

This one does seem "strange"! Looks as if you had food on your mind!

Chris said...

The guy in the collage is actually being examined by a doctor, she is shining a light into his throat. Maybe not so much a food thing, but a mouth thing. Maybe...