frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Could Make This

And so can I.

http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/farmchicks/2009/04/quilted-babydoll-smock.html

I was directed to this from the PamKittyMorning Blog.

I just had to get this out there.

In other news, I am getting positive feedback from my class, and today I was making arrangements for our visit to the museum. I am also going to speak with the recreation director of the Hunterdon ARC and make plans for the future of ART CLUB. I'm pretty excited about al this. If this really takes off I might need to make a separate ART CLUB blog. Then I won't have to worry about scaring care takers of ARC members with any weirdness that might end up on this blog.

In other, and again, unrelated news, I have finished the housewife-needs-a-cocktail-tea-towel quilt. We'll see if I can get it together to take a decent photograph soon. The weather is OH-MY-GOD-SRING-LIKE today, too bad I am stuck in an office. Tonight Kate goes to bowling. While she bowles I'm heading to Target to get the makings for that babydoll smock. See ya!

No comments: