frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kinda Slow Today

This is a sign we saw in May's Landing, NJ while on our way to Cape May. It was one of those deals where we had to turn around and go back to take a picture. There must be a lot of turtles for the town to put up a sign, don't you think? I'd like to see that.
I'm feeling kinda slow today. I'm just having my parents over for dinner tomorrow, no big deal. Mom's even making the ham, we are making side dishes. I'm also going to make those cool chocolatey nests that you make out of canned chow mein noodles. There are a lot of slightly different recipe variations on the internet, but basically it is chocolate chips and peanut better melted together. Mix in those weird chow mien noodles and form into a nest shape on wax paper. Add "eggs." I prefer those little Cadbury eggs, but I didn't see any when I was out yesterday. Those malted milk ball Robin's Eggs are good, too.

No comments: