frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Here is What I Sold to a Person in Canada


A lot of people liked Doll Dress, but I don't think so many liked Moose and Elk. My pictures are not so good. People often say the quilts look better than they expected.   Now I need to hope they don't smell worse than expected. All this time I had them in the basement, I forgot they were there. I think the plastic bin protected them from bad smells, but just in case, I bought a bar of scented soap at the gift shop at work to put in the box. Maybe the customer will be so excited about the free soap they will forget the musty smell.

1 comment:

Marty Mason said...

Now this is the kind of news I like to hear. Great art quilts.