frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

City Scenes






Here are some scenes from The City yesterday. I'll be damned if I can figure out how to format with Blogger. I think it is really weak.

Anyway, we had fun, we began our march up 5th avenue and systematically saw all the store windows. We especially loved the Bergdorf-Goodman windows which were positively surreal. Kate and I are stamding in front of one of them. Unfortunately it is difficult to really get a decent picture of a store window. You usually end up with a better shot of the reflections behind you.

We are having  something like 15 people over my house on the 19th and I am so not ready. I just can't get that worked up about it.




















4 comments:

Kim Hambric said...

Looks like fun! Bergdorf's windows are the BEST. Blogger is indeed a pain.

p said...

its nice to think of you out there enjoying this all!

:Doreen said...

Hi Chris,
Nice shots! Feel lucky that you know how "to format" at all!

:Doreen said...

This bottom shot is great! Nice seeing You, too!