frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Neighborhood

I haven't been able to post very often, and when I do I find I am less and less able to control the looks of a post. My pictures are all over the place. It just gets harder and harder.

I'm going to post a couple of pictures of neighborhood. I can only post one picture at a time. I post a picture. Then I save and close the post. Then I re-open to post to edit it. Then I can post another picture. It might just be a quirk that is happening today, but it's a pain.

So here it is. These kind of wonky houses are pretty common, but each one is different. I did not use a pattern, I just sewed strips and cut it freehand, roughly square.



No comments: