frenchtown fiber

Chris Mundy and Kate House try to make art while navigating the crap life throws at them.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cruisin'


Here is a picture of Kate and some of her friends, waiting to leave on the cruise this morning. The other picture isn't so good, but it shows a line of luggage that is a block long! She's got so much clothing, formal, dress up, dress down, hot weather, cold weather, 100 pairs of underwear, i-pod, phone, journal, hair bands, jewelry, makeup, and get this: I needed to write up an inventory for every bag!

Well, at least now I can chill a little.

Thanks for the comments on my previous post. I am liking the textbook for my "Mass Communication and Society" class. I just read about the history of the book. Fascinating.

1 comment:

Jeana Marie said...

my, that is a lot of luggage!!!!